Wedding Cars London
Wedding cars London from Chauffeur Line the leading Chauffeur and wedding car hire company serving the whole of London including the surrounding areas at very competitive prices.
We have Modern classic and vintage cars in our fleet Including Horse Drawn Carriage although, the latter can only do short distances so if you have a local wedding planned then this would be ideal to do it with tradition so if you happen to live in the east end of London then this transport can almost be guaranteed to happen for you.
Hiring a Wedding car in London does not have to be expensive because we have wedding cars in London in our fleet to meet most budgets and especially with the coming of the internet it has become cheaper to advertise thus more wedding car London Company s have sprung up all over the place which has brought the price of hiring wedding cars right down in price so competition is very high these days Which is good for the customer but still do your homework and shop around.
Hire this Mercedes S Class 3/4 Hour Wedding Itinerary From £350.00 with Ribbons and bows to the colours of your choice.
If you would like to Go Vintage Wedding Style then you can hire this Rolls Royce Wraith from £400.00 for a 3/4 Hour Wedding Itinerary.
Or if you want Elegance and Style then you cannot beat a Rolls Royce Phantom probably the most expensive of wedding cars to hire from £595.00 for a 4 Hour wedding itinerary but you will not be disappointed with this elegant luxury of a Rolls Royce Wedding Car In London.
Rolls Royce Phantom Wedding Car London please book nice and early to avoid disappointment as this Car is very much in demand for wedding hire including business meetings and nights out.
Some tips on booking the correct car for your wedding!
What is your theme traditional , Modern, Vintage are you using a wedding planner?we can help you with this or we can lease with your wedding planner no problem at all and we can supply as many vehicles as you want so there is no need to go to different companies to hire say one car for bridesmaids And one for the bride, we have all the vehicles you may need in our fleet including limousines that seat 8 people so you can actually hire less vehicles and make your transport hire needs much cheaper for you, and we also have 14/16 seat Limousines in our fleet so we can actually supply transport for close family or best friends as well attending your wedding so they can also travel in style as well which you will find ideal.
Here is a 8 Seat Limousine ideal for bridesmaids in your party or just the bride and father or the groom and his best man, or whatever choice you may have in mind can be catered for.
Here is one of our 14 seat Lincoln Navigators a perfect Wedding Limousine for large groups of people making travelling to the venue easy and affordable from £495.00 for a 3 hour wedding Hire these Limousines are Great Value.
Inside interior Picture just to make up your mind that much easier for you here is a picture of inside one of our Lincoln Navigators another perfect Wedding Limo London for the larger Groups of people.
Wedding Cars London
Tips to hire an effective wedding car hire London
For any couple planning for their big day for their wedding being held in London, a London car hire is one of the most challenging tasks. It is very crucial to pick car hire services from companies you can trust and rely on because a wedding is a day which is meant to be special and memorable without any hiccups or problems.
You have to pay very close attention when it comes to ensuring that your wedding day goes according to plan. The wedding cars should pick you from your homes to where the ceremony will be held at, and then from there travel you as a couple to the reception venue. Arrangements can also be made for the car to sneak you to your hotel room after the wedding before you and your bride leaves for the honeymoon.
When looking for a good car hire company to hire for your wedding day, start b looking online for the companies that offer the service around the area where you are planning to hold the wedding. It is good to identify and know the type and style of cars which you want to blend in with the theme of the wedding because not all wedding car hire companies have the cars to provide around your area.
The best approach in order to get the best company is to pick three companies. This ensures that you review each company in detail, know more about the company and compare the prices of all the companies so that you can choose the company which you feel suits you best and is most reliable to you.
From the tree companies, you can also go through their portfolios to evaluate their performances. You can also go through the reviews of each of the websites and ensure that the company which you choose has been in operational for years and has a proven track record. You can check the testimonials also just to be sure that they are the perfect guys for the day.
Must-Do Things to Choose the Right Wedding Car Hire Services
Your wedding is coming up and you want everything to be perfect for your special day. You also know that you don’t really want to do any driving. So what are some things to look for in your wedding car hire services? Here are the top six things to consider when you’re determining which limo company to contract with.
1) Make sure to do your homework before you head out to find a wedding car hire service. What kind of cars do you want? What kinds of amenities do you want? Are there different pick up and drop off locations? It’s important to know what you’re looking for before you go looking for it.
2) You should start looking for a wedding car service 3-8 months before your wedding. This will give you ample time to determine a good company and reserve the type of car that you want. If you’re still having trouble finding a good company, you can always ask your wedding photographer. They’re in the wedding business so they can most likely give you some good recommendations. If your photographer is just starting out, ask your friends and family if they recommend anyone.
3) Check with the wedding car company to make sure that they have all the appropriate licenses. Also ask how they screen their drivers. You certainly don’t want some crazy maniac behind the wheel on your wedding day. And ensure that you get along with your driver. It’s important to do everything you can to make your wedding day as special as possible and a courteous driver will go a long way in creating that environment.
4) Be clear with the company how many people they will be transporting and what you are looking for. It’s extremely important to be clear and concise when hiring a limo company for your wedding. Having open communication is the best way to avoid unwanted surprises.
5) Be aware of your budget before you go into deciding what company to hire. Don’t forget that it is okay to try and haggle with the wedding car company, but make sure to toe the line on your budget.
6) Make sure to double check all the arrangements that you made at least a week (preferably two) before your wedding.
You also need to be sure that the wedding car hire you choose will be reliable. You need to be sure that the guys will arrive at the venue during the agreed time, and they need to have knowledge about the location of the wedding and the reception to avoid traffic huddles.
Look at the fleet of vehicles which the car hire company has to ensure that they have the wedding cars which suit the theme of your wedding. It’s advisable to choose a variety of cars, so that incase one is booked, you have a fallback plan.
Don’t let your decision to be solely based on the price. But in case you are torn between two companies which offer the same quality of service, then you can choose the company with the most affordable price but the best bet is to view the Car you want to hire.
We are available to answer any questions you may have and here to help you choose the best transport for your needs on your big day.